- The Economics of Inclusionary Development (PDF)
- It’s Official: Racist Police Practices Are Endemic in Baltimore
- That Time a Louisville Paper Fantasized About Bombing Its Own Downtown
- Half of Wisconsin’s Black Neighborhoods Are Jails – deplorable
- Will Urban Renewal Ever End? – regulatory and decision lag still haunts us
- What the Latest Version of Google Maps Tells Us About Cities – on “areas of interest” in Google Maps
- BIG U – fortifying Lower Manhattan to floods (oldie, but I’ll drop this here for later)
- Mapping Lower Manhattan
- Brooklyn Bridge Promenade Expansion Could Start in 2019
- The Optimal U.S. National Parks Centennial Road Trip
- Cloud and Field – On the resurgence of “field guides” in a networked age.
- Generating fantasy maps for Twitter bot @unchartedatlas
- Milton Glaser Analyzes Olympic Logo Design Through the Ages
- Adam’s bibliography for the last chapter of his forthcoming book, Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life
- Welcome to Airspace
- McMansions 101: What Makes a McMansion Bad Architecture?